BDD (Behaviour-driven development) is an evolution of classic test-driven development. Opposed to TDD, you start by describing how your software should behave under certain scenarios using a language that everyone can understand:
- Given that I am on the search page
- When I fill in “search-keywords” with “Behavior Driven Development with Drupal”
- And I press “search”
- Then I should see “Behavior Driven Development with Drupal”
- And I should see “Alexandru Badiu”
This session will cover:
- Why BDD is so great for everyone.
- An introduction to BDD.
- How to write feature tests.
- How to integrate Behat / Mink with Drupal.
- How to extend the framework for your custom needs.
- How to do cross-browser testing in the cloud using Saucelabs.